Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Adele

  Adele Has to be the most anticipated artist of this generation. I mean she is the only woman I know who can put out a snippet of her singing the word "hello" and the ENTIRE world freaks out. Half of the time when I simply SPEAK the word hello I don't even get a heyyyy or hiiiiii back. I completely I agree that Adele is one of the best vocalists of our generation. Although her songs may ruin your life you cant help but listen to it. Adele has that kind of music that makes you miss that Random person you made eye contact with in whole foods 7 years ago. Only Adele can make you feel like YOU were the one who was just dumped

Also what makes Adele even More loved( if that's possible) is she seems so down to earth interviews. She seems very goofy and laughs at her own mistakes .Although we may not view Adele as human she sure has some human qualities.
For a woman who basically owns the Grammys, she still manages to make sure her fans knows she's just like them.

1 comment:

  1. Adele is my favorite ever, she really does make you feel some type of way !

    ReplyDelete