Thursday, March 10, 2016

Rihanna

       Rihanna's music is the type of music that hypes you up for no reason .she is a very diverse artist.She make you wanna work when you are jobless.She make you wanna stand in the sun with an umbrella. Rihanna is one of those musicians that you just cant deny their catchy tunes. Rihanna is from the Caribbean so ofcourse her music is going to be more of a dance hall/ reggae type music.





   I can listen to any Rihanna song at least 50 times, and I am currently winding again. I love when Rihanna gives dancehall vibes. I could take a whole album of this. Her sound is so unique compared to many other artist; that’s what keeps her relevant in the music business. In her recent anticipated album she used a lot of her old heartbreak techniques which brought the sound of her new album a lot closer to her first two albums. And I love that SHE is now the heartbreaker on this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment