Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Zayn Malik

    From One Direction to going his OWN direction , Zayn Malik has proven himself to be a successful solo artist. Although he might be the Wal-Mart version of both  Justin Timberlake and Nick Jonas, he also has a passion for soul music and wanting to reinvent his image. His album Mind of Mine was released on march 25, and went to number 1 on iTunes. Coming from a very successful boy band, Zayn wanted to venture out and he stated  “I genuinely enjoyed [the band] and did whatever I could to be myself within that, but it’s just not where I sit as a musician,” he says. “The other boys’ taste was generally indie rock. It’s good music, but I don’t f--- with it. That was never cool where I was from.”
Although Zayn gained worldwide stardom from 1D he is most defiantly doing all he has to make sure he is no longer catoforized with the same group .Maybe JUST maybe he will be able to obtain the same amount of stardom as a solo artist this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment